Jan 22, 2010

Book that man ...

It's been a while - but I'm here now.

I was interviewed by BBC radio on Sunday about The Messenger. BBC iPlayer - Michael Chequer and friends: 17/01/2010 I have three reviewers (chosen by the BBC) to whom I have delivered the draft manuscript. They are going to critique it and air their comments live on the show in around three weeks.

This is a precursor to the operation of a proposal, about prepublished books, that I put to the BBC. So watch this space folks!

3 comments:

T.M. Curzon-Manners said...

Well it's about bloomin time! Happy Christmas, Happy New Year and happy easter just in case.

Great news about the interview John and I'll be sure to check it out.

John E White said...

Hi Boxie,
Been really busy, my friend - honest!

Managed another edit for the BBC reviewers - eight edits altogether. Now I'm about to redecorate and refurbish lounge, hall, stairs and dining-room. So I guess it'll be another six months before I surface again haha.

Silja Swaby said...

Great stuff John and thanks for the FourTold Fiction plug!