Sep 29, 2008

How old?

Well, yesterday was the day - I made 62! Loadsapressies and, except for Sarah and Paul who are sampling the delights of Thailand and Bangkok for a couple of weeks, a great family dinner. I am doing the school run for Rebekah and Amelia while they are away.

Feel knackered today. Not sure why. Maybe the conservatory remodelling or reboarding of the loft floor is catching up with me. Sequence dancing this afternoon - so I need to get myself together.

Found a site called Longstockings - a group of eight writers in the US - although, one is based in London.

Right, dancing shoes on Ginger.

4 comments:

ed said...

Happy Birthday mate!

John E White said...

Thanks Ed. With age is supposed to come wisdom - however, what they don't tell you is that along with wisdom comes arthritis!

Unknown said...

hippo birdie two ewes...hippo birdie two ewes, hippo birdie, hippo birdie... hippo birdie two ewes :)!!!!!!!

John E White said...

Haha! I love it, Annie, thanks - made my day.